Research to Action News Brief
Research to Action, the Nutrition Policy Institute's quarterly news brief, provides information on research, policy, news, announcements, events, articles and action items focused on nutrition and healthy communities.
View previous issues below and sign up to be added to the mailing list.
- Volume 3, Number 4: SNAP is under attack: our largest food assistance program needs your help
- Volume 3, Number 3: The science behind sugar sweetened beverages
- Volume 3, Number 2: Turn to the tap!
- Volume 3, Number 1: Ten-year study reveals that what communities do impacts child health
- Volume 2, Number 4: Improving access to nutritious food in early care and education settings
- Volume 2, Number 3: Support school nutrition programs
- Volume 2, Number 2: Improving community health, one neighborhood at a time
- Volume 2, Number 1: Prevent food waste
- Volume 1, Number 4: Support rural food banks
- Volume 1, Number 3: Medical and dental providers join forces to limit children's consumption of sugar-sweetened beverages
- Volume 1, Number 2: Protect WIC from budget cuts and block granting
- Volume 1, Number 1: Improve access to safe drinking water in California
New study from Nutrition Policy Institute shows childhood obesity prevention programs are not associated with unhealthy dieting patterns
Nutrition Policy Institute (NPI) researchers published a new study suggesting childhood obesity prevention programs are not associated with unhealthy dieting in children and may in fact improve children's satisfaction with their body weight....